- An extended lower joint. The strategically placed resonance vent helps to produce low E-flat with a full and vibrant sound. A greatly improved chalumeau register.
- Shorter bell that serves as a resonator for the entire clarinet.
- Stable and easy high register due to the elongated bottom joint.
- Third fingering of Bb middle register creates vibrations in the entire length of the instrument. A full and resonant sound. The new mechanism allows new sequences without changing registers.
- Balance of the left hand, especially G♯ /C♯, D/A, have been greatly improved.
- Slightly raised tone hole on D allows a more ergonomic positioning of the left-hand fingers by keeping them on the same horizontal plane.